I thought it would be useful to keep a running list of what’s in the pipeline as far as reviews and YouTube videos. These are somewhat in order of how I plan to release them, but that can always change. If there’s something you want me to review please leave a comment below.
I’m posting a YouTube Short (videos under 60 seconds) every day in March. Click the link above to subscribe and watch! Lots of full length videos coming soon too:
- G&L Placentia ASAT Bluesboy review and video (unboxing video here)
- Mitchell MS450 review and video
- The 7 cheap pedal shootout video and written review (these are the pedals)
- Dr Scientist Bitquest sound demo video. Spoiler: Such a fun pedal!
- Positive Grid Spark 40 amplifier review and video
- Pladask Elektrisk Baklengs sound demo video
- Sire Larry Carlton T7 review and demo video (I posted the Sire T7 unboxing on Feb 18, 2022 but I had to return the guitar. When I get another one I’ll review it!)
- Electro-Harmonix Poly Chorus sound demo video
- Walrus Audio Slo review sound demo video
- ESP LTD EC-10 Les Paul style guitar review and video
Pladask Elektrisk Feber sound demo video(Posted Jan 18, 2022) Squier Classic Vibe ’60s Jazzmasterreview and video(Part 1 Pre-setup video posted Jan 26, 2022 and Part 2 Post-setup video posted Feb 10, 2022; written review posted April 12, 2022) Yamaha Pacifica PAC112V review and video(video review posted April 8, 2022 and written review posted on April 13, 2022) How to make a cheap pedal board aka The $4 Dollar Store Pedalboard(Posted Feb 1, 2022) the King of Gear Mini Glitch guitar pedal demo video(Posted Feb 16, 2022) How to intonate a guitarquick tip video. Intonation is important. It’s also easy to do! (video posted March 8, 2022)
That covers the next 2 months or so, but there will also be lots of YouTube Shorts along the way. Subscribe to Riff City below for updates: